- 1½ cup sliced roasted red and yellow bell peppers from a jar
- Salt and pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1½ tablespoon BeeNZ Manuka Honey UMF5+
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella
- 2 lbs ripe tomatoes, assorted colors if possible
- ½ lb cherry tomatoes, assorted colors if possible
- 1 tablespoon large capers, rinsed
- Handful of good-quality olives
- 6 thin slices of prosciutto, more if desired
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Handful of basil leaves
1. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices. Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch slices and halve cherry tomatoes.
2. Arrange mozzarella slices in the center of a large platter. Surround with tomatoes and sprinkle lightly with salt. Add roasted pepper strips, capers and olives. Drape prosciutto around the platter. Drizzle generously with olive oil, followed by a drizzle of BeeNZ Manuka Honey, top with roasted pumpkin seeds and garnish with basil leaves and serve.