1) Set the oven to 180C/375F.
2) Place the butter in the oven to melt.
3) Add oats, almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt to a medium bowl.
4) Crack the eggs in a separate bowl, whisk them and then add the milk and whisk so to combine.
5) Pour the wet mixture over the oats, stir around and let sit for a few minutes.
6) Take out the melted butter. Pour half of it into the oats along with half of the Manuka honey. Mix the rest of the Manuka honey with the remaining melted butter and toss the nuts and seeds in the sweet butter mixture.
7) Butter a springform pan and spread the oatmeal evenly as a bottom layer.
8) Add the fresh or frozen raspberries on top.
9) Finish by sprinkling the nuts and seeds evenly on top.
10) Bake for 35 minutes.
11) Carefully loosen the sides of the pan, cut the pie into slices and serve in bowls with a splash of warm oat milk