¾ cup BeeNZ Kanuka honey
1 cup brown rice syrup
1 cup your favourite natural nut butter
1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
¼ cup coconut oil
9 cups crispy rice cereal
½ cup hemp hearts
¼ cacao nibs
½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
1) In a medium saucepan, combine the maple syrup (honey), rice syrup, nut butter, chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until everything is melted and combined.
2) In a large bowl, combine crispy rice cereal, hemp hearts, cacao nibs and salt
3) Gradually add the melted ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
4) Grease a 9x11 inch brownie pan, pour in the mixture and evenly spread it over the pan. Gently press until mixture is firmly packed.
5) Place in fridge to set and cool for 1 hour.
6) Cut into 2-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.